Since you are searching for how to click faster in Minecraft, I am safely presuming that you have your system already set up as per Minecraft system requirements and want to up your game so that you can beat the competition through faster clicking. If done correctly, you can easily scale up your CPS to 20 clicks a second and all this is possible with a little bit of practice.
How to Click Faster in Minecraft and Increase CPS
There are a couple of ways to increase your CPS in Minecraft. One of the first things to try is to click your mouse rapidly. Now, this is a simple method that is first to come to your mind when trying to push your CPS further but the most you can achieve with it is 6 or 7 clicks per second.
But there are guys who can achieve a CPS as high as 20 clicks per second and it’s interesting to know how they actually do it!
So, here are some simple and easy ways to boost your click rate:
1. Practice Clicking Techniques
First and foremost, you need to improve your clicking technique. You need to find out what double-clicking, butterfly clicking and jitter clicking are how these techniques can help you ace your game quickly.
Double-clicking, as the name suggests involves clicking two mouse buttons in quick succession without moving the mouse.
Butterfly clicking is another technique that can help increase your CPS. Under this technique, you usually use your index and middle finger to click the mouse as fast as you can. As a result, you are able to click multiple times within a second.
To understand it better, you must watch the video below:
Jitter Clicking, on the other hand, is simply clicking your mouse as fast as you can with the help of one finger, which is usually your index finger.
2. Use a Mouse rather than a Laptop Trackpad
Using a mouse is going to help you click much faster rather than your laptop cursor. This is not just because of the hand position but also because a mouse can offer you many buttons to click at the same time. There are some great gaming mice that can help you click really fast so that you have a high clicking rate.
3. Try To Use The Keys Well
Remembering the keys of your mouse can be a great help in making sure that you get a good clicking rate. Most people tend to click the wrong key or button when in a rush. For instance, you might end up clicking the left mouse button when you need to click the right one. In order to avoid this, you need to have more practice so that you are accustomed to clicking the right button as and when required.
Not just this, there are mice that come with sensitivity adjustments that allow you to click faster.
4. Tips To Position Your Hand
Here are some important tips to keep in mind as far as your hand positioning is concerned:
- First and foremost, you need to keep in mind that you must keep your finger as close to the mouse as possible and in between clicks try not to take your finger far away from the mouse, better still keep your finger on the mouse itself.
- Make it a point to click as lightly as possible. You don’t need to put extra pressure on the mouse since it can make the mouse slide out of position, Not just this, pressure clicking can also slow down your click rate.
- At the same time, it is imperative that you have a good grip on the mouse lest it might slip out of your hand.
- Furthermore, you must not do anything else while clicking the mouse. For instance, scrolling at the same time as clicking may bring down your CPS in Minecraft or any other game that requires quick clicking.
- You can also try to use both your hands. You can try alternating between your hands when using the mouse for clicking. However, this is something that might need a lot more practice but once done correctly it can be of great help so that when one of your hands gets tired you begin using the other. This is specially true in case of games like Minecraft and many other titles in which you tend to play for hours at stretch.
- Inspite of everything, if you are still not able to manage a better click rate then you may try an auto-clicker. However, I must warn you that not all games allow this. Having said that, if it is allowed, you can certainly use it.
5. Choose a Proper Gaming Mouse
Gaming mice are one of the best options to consider when thinking of increasing your CPS in Minecraft. There are a couple of brands such as Razer, Logitech, etc., that are famous for their superior-quality gaming mice that can help you with butterfly and jitter clicking.
You must check user reviews before you choose a gaming mouse for yourself.
6. Play More To Practice Clicking
In order to push your click faster in Minecraft, you need to practice more gaming. You can certainly try playing Osu on your PC. Why I am mentioning this is game is because it is great for improving your reaction time, which is what you need to click faster.
You can also play more FPS games since they are all about your reaction time. Playing such games well can take your clicking rate to an entirely new level.
7. Practice Clicking
Practice is the key to your success. You must download mouse-clicking software. There are a couple of free and paid ones out there. For instance, if you own a Razer mouse, you can download Razer Synapse and set up your auto-clicking program on one of the buttons, and keep practicing with it.
You can also set up a macro that supports automatic clicking, wherever possible. There are some mice that come with buttons that can be set up for micros. You can use them for quick clicking.
I have tried to list some of the best ways that can help you click faster in Minecraft. If you stick to these, I am sure you would be able to get a higher CPS and thereby improve your winning chances, whatever title you choose to play.
Abdullah Tariq, the founder of this site, is a passionate gamer and loves sharing his knowledge about gaming hardware and accessories. He is also a software engineer whose ultimate goal is to develop gripping titles.